The main difference between the FEP tube and the PFA tube is that the FEP tube has a temperature resistance of 200 degrees and the PFA tube has a temperature resistance of 260 degrees. The other differences are small.
Commonly used names: FEP pipe, PFA pipe, transparent Teflon pipe, F46 pipe, FEP casing, PFA casing, transparent Teflon casing, F46 casing, FEP tubing, PFA tubing, transparent Teflon tubing, F46 tubing , FEP trachea, PFA trachea, transparent Teflon trachea, F46 trachea
Specifications: Color: Common colors: transparent, black;
Not commonly used colors: yellow, brown, green, blue
Features: Common features:
Use temperature: -200 degrees to 200 degrees: easy to process: can be flanged, welding: aging resistance: can be exposed to ozone, sunlight for a long time, not aging.
High transparency: the lowest refractive index of all plastics, can be very straight to see the flow of media in the pigging
Corrosion resistance: It can withstand all kinds of strong acids, strong oxidants, strong reducing agents and various organic solvents except molten alkali metal, fluorinated medium and higher than 300°.
Unusual characteristics: density: 2.14 – 2.17g / cm3; volume resistance > 1 × 1018; surface resistance > 2 × 1013; arc resistance > 165 seconds without leakage; low water absorption: water absorption < 0.1%; minimum friction coefficient: friction The coefficient is minimal; the surface is not sticky: the known solid material head cannot adhere to the surface.
Non-combustible: does not burn in the air, meets the strict requirements for fire protection
Non-toxic: Five poisonous, tasteless, physiologically inert, no harm to people and the environment
Common specifications: inner diameter * outer diameter (unit: mm)
Metric: 24 35 46 57 68 810 812 912 10*12
1214 1416 1618 1820
Inch: 1/8 inch (1.63.2) 1/4 inch (3.966.35) 3/8 inch (6.35*9.525)
1/2 inch (9.512.7) 3/4 inch (15.8819.05) 1 inch (22.2*25.4)
Other production specifications, inner diameter 0.5mm to inner diameter 200mm, wall thickness 0.12mm to 3mm
PFA plastic is a copolymer of a small amount of perfluoropropyl perfluorovinyl ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. The melt adhesion is enhanced, the viscosity of the solution is lowered, and the performance is unchanged from that of the polytetrafluoroethylene. Such a resin can be directly processed into a product by an ordinary thermoplastic molding method. Suitable for making corrosion resistant parts, wear-resistant parts, seals, insulation parts and instrument parts, high temperature wires, cable insulation, anti-corrosion equipment, sealing materials, pump and valve bushings, and chemical containers.
- A copolymer of a small amount of perfluoropropyl perfluorovinyl ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. The melt adhesion is enhanced, the viscosity of the solution is lowered, and the performance is unchanged from that of the polytetrafluoroethylene. Such a resin can be directly processed into a product by an ordinary thermoplastic molding method.
2, long-term use temperature -196–260 degrees, has excellent chemical resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, the lowest friction coefficient in plastic, and good electrical properties, its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature The impact, known as the “plastic king.”
- Its chemical resistance is similar to that of PTFE, and it is better than vinylidene fluoride.
- Its creep resistance and compressive strength are better than that of PTFE, and the tensile strength is high, and the elongation can reach 100-300%. Good dielectric properties and excellent radiation resistance. Flame retardant up to V0.
5, suitable for the production of corrosion-resistant parts, wear-resistant parts, seals, insulation and instrument parts.
6, high temperature wire, cable insulation, anti-corrosion equipment, sealing materials, pump and valve bushings, and chemical containers.
- Crystallized material, low moisture absorption. It can be processed into articles by processing methods which are usually made of thermoplastics.
- Poor fluidity, easy to decompose, and corrosive gases during decomposition. The molding temperature should not be strictly controlled to exceed 475 degrees, the mold should be heated to 150-200 degrees, and the casting system should have a small flow resistance.
- Translucent pellets, injection molding, extrusion molding. The molding temperature is 350-400 degrees, and 475 degrees or more is liable to cause discoloration or bubble generation. And pay attention to demoulding will be more difficult.
- Due to the corrosive effect of the molten material on the metal, the mold needs to be chrome-plated for long-term production.
PFA resins are relatively new melt processable fluoroplastics.
PFA has a melting point of about 580 F and a density of 2.13 – 2.16 g / cc (g / cm 3 ). PFA is similar to PTFE and FEP, but mechanical properties are slightly better than FEP above 302T, and can be used at temperatures up to 500F, and its chemical resistance is comparable to PTFE. PFA’s product forms are granular products for molding and extrusion, powdered products for rotational molding and coatings; semi-finished products are films, sheets, rods and tubes. PFA resins distributed in the US market include Tuplon brand of DUPOut, Neoflon of Daikin, Hthen of Ansimont, and Hostafl of HOechst Celanese. The use of PFA is similar to FEP.