Interventional medicine, medical FEP heat shrink tubing, polyolefin heat shrink tubing
Introduction to heat shrink tubing
A heat shrink tube is a type of tube that contracts or contracts during heating or heating. Place a non shrink tube around the wire, slide it into place after connection, and then shrink it tightly around the connector with a Heat gun or other heating tools. Some heat shrink tubes have been pre lined with adhesive to form a tighter and more durable waterproof seal. When applying heat, the internal materials contract and bind the wires or cables inside to fix and stabilize them. The result of this process is a unified finished product.
- Why use heat shrink tubing?
Heat shrink tubing is a shrinkable insulating material used to reduce strain, bundling, and color coding. Heat shrinking is one of the best methods to protect wires from environmental hazards such as water, oil, and acid. The heat shrink process is very simple and it is also easy to install the product.
- Advantages of heat shrink tubing
Chemical resistance, heat resistance, UV resistance, and water resistance
Sealing can prevent bacteria, fungi, molds, etc. from entering
Excellent insulation and electrical insulation
Reduce application costs
Whether your needs are mechanical protection, chemical resistance, sealing against moisture, or dealing with high temperatures, we can provide products that meet your precise needs. In addition to our heat shrink tubing products, we also provide heat shrink formed parts, caps, joints, adapters, and connectors.
All of our heat shrink tubing products comply with USP Class VI biocompatibility standards.
2、 Medical grade fluoropolymer extrusion and heat shrink tubing
This type of pipe is a tough and flexible pipe with a very thin wall structure. It is particularly suitable for applications that require high temperature resistance, wear resistance, shear resistance, and various fluids. This pipe provides electrical insulation and stress relief for components exposed to high temperatures during operation or sterilization.This type of pipe is a tough and flexible pipe with a very thin wall structure. It is particularly suitable for applications that require high temperature resistance, wear resistance, shear resistance, and various fluids. This pipe provides electrical insulation and stress relief for components exposed to high temperatures during operation or sterilization.Characteristics of medical FEP heat shrink tubingCompatible with high-pressure sterilizers, gamma rays, ETO, steam and dry heat sterilizationExcellent tolerance to various fluidsOutstanding high-temperature performanceFlame retardant
02. FEP Heat Shrink Pipe ApplicationElectrosurgery instrumentsMedical components and equipmentInsulated laparoscopic instrumentsFluid transportFiber optic cable sheath03. FEP heat shrink tube specificationsSizes from. 002 “to 2″Provide multiple different shrinkage ratiosExtremely thin walls and strict tolerancesMedical grade packaging and labelingCustomized cutting with minimal toleranceProvide extrusion heat shrink, multi chamber, flat and coiledCurled fluoropolymer with slits in the length direction and cuffs, compliant with mil-81914 standardOther value-added services include bump/pull down, drilling, etching, flaring and flangingComplies with USP Class VI standards
3、 Medical grade polyolefin heat shrink tubingMedical grade pipes are very suitable for applications that require excellent electrical insulation performance, lubrication, flexibility, wear resistance, and resistance to harmful solvents. A cost-effective alternative to FEP (ethylene fluoride propylene) while maintaining performance after gamma sterilization. Our medical grade tubes are made of materials certified by ISO-10993-5 and compliant with USFDA standards, meeting the strictest safety and biocompatibility standards. They are even compatible with all standard sterilization technologies. You can usually see this medical grade pipeline on laparoscopic and endoscopic equipment as well as cauterization probes.
01. Characteristics of medical grade polyolefin heat shrink tubingCompatible with gamma, ETO, and dry heat sterilizationExcellent electrical insulation performanceExcellent tolerance to various fluidsBiocompatibility
02. Application of medical grade polyolefin heat shrink tubingStress reliefColor identificationIdentification of medical components and equipmentProtective sleeve for temporary implantation of equipmentInsulation of medical equipment, including surgical equipment
03. Specification for medical grade polyolefin heat shrink tubing2: 1 and 2.5:1 shrinkage rateCompliant with USP Class VIDouble layer bag packagingCompatible with ETO and gamma sterilizationOptional inner adhesive liningThere are multiple colors to choose fromCompliant with RoHs standards