Teflon PFA tube performance advantage
Teflon PFA tubes , PFA tubing have excellent chemical stability, mechanical properties, electrical insulation, self-lubricating properties, non-stick properties, non-flammability and aging resistance. Its outstanding feature is that the melt viscosity is much lower than that of PTFE, so it can be processed by ordinary thermoplastic forming methods. Its products have good high temperature stability, high temperature mechanical strength is about 2 times that of PTFE, PFA film is softer than PTFE, and has good bending and crack resistance.
- PFA tubing translucent granular material, injection molding, extrusion molding. The molding temperature is 350-400 degrees or more and 475 degrees.
- The forming temperature of the PFA tube should not exceed 475 degrees, the mold should be heated to 150-200 degrees, and the resistance of the casting system to material flow should be small.
PFA tubing high temperature wire, cable insulation, anti-corrosion equipment, sealing material, pump valve bushing and chemical container.
- PFA tubes are suitable for the manufacture of corrosion resistant parts, friction reducing parts, seals, insulation parts and medical device parts.
- The PFA tube is corroded by molten material. For long-term production, the mold needs to be chrome-plated.
The PFA hose is a copolymer of perfluoropropyl perfluorovinyl ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. Compared with polytetrafluoroethylene, its melt cohesion is enhanced and the viscosity of the solution is lowered, but the performance is unchanged. This resin can be directly processed into a product by ordinary thermoplastic forming methods.
(2) PFA hoses have been used for a long time in the temperature range of -80 to 260 °C. Some hoses are chemically resistant, resistant to all chemicals, and have good electrical properties. Their electrical insulation is not affected by temperature and is therefore called the “king of plastics”.
Its chemical resistance is similar to that of polytetrafluoroethylene, and it is superior to vinylidene fluoride.
(4) Its creep resistance and compressive strength are better than PTFE, and the tensile strength is also higher than PTFE. Its elongation can reach 100-300%. It has good dielectric properties and excellent radiation resistance.
Non-toxic: PFA hose is inert and can be implanted in the body