1:3/1 shrink ratio and 1:67/1 shrink ratio
• Exceptional heat resistance up to 400°F (204°C)
• Chemically inert to nearly all industrial chemicals and solvents
• Superior dielectric strength
• Low coefficient of friction eliminates dirt and dust build up
• Long continuous lengths can be produced for electronic and cabling operations
• FEP Tubing Turnkey services available for custom shrinking, etching and laser marking
FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) is a modified category of PTFE. It basically retains the properties of PTFE, like excellent high- low temperature resistance, chemical stability, dielectricity, high non-adhesiveness and mechanical strength. Compare to PTFE, it has better elasticity and transparency and is only 50°C lower than PTFE by limit of high temperature resistance.
Electrical reliability, high insulation: 60hz-60MHZ under high and low temperature dielectric often stick to 2.1. Although the surface damage by diving, also won’t produce conductive orbit. >1018UM volume resistance, surface resistance>10130, arc resistant >165 seconds No leakage
FEP Heat Shrink Tubing is easier to shrink than PTFE and operates as high as 400°F (204°C). It is supplied in an expanded state to allow easy slippage over medical instruments, thermometers, lighting fixtures and other instruments where protection is needed. As a protective cover, FEP Shrink eliminates dirt and dust build up and adds lubricity to components.
Low friction： friction coefficient of 0.2 to 0.3
FEP Tubing Property
●High grade of transparency
●Good surface lubricity
●Good dielectric insulation performance
●Good chemical resistance
●Good weatherability flame resistance
●FEP Tubing:Max. operating Temp. 392℉
●PFA Tubing:Max. operating Temp. 500℉
Thesize of OD and THK according to manufacturing and the actual demands of customers.